Hudson have partnered with QA to bring you this Citrix classroom and ‘Attend from Anywhere’ course. QA have twenty learning centers throughout the UK, offering well equipped, purpose-built training environments. They also have a wide network of high quality partner locations, reducing travel time. Their ‘Attend from Anywhere’ courses also allow learners to join classes regardless of their physical location.
Key facts about QA:
- 30 years’ experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
About this course
Learn to secure your Citrix environment in this hands-on course that encompasses the core Citrix technologies, including XenApp and XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, ShareFile, and Citrix Cloud. Explore potential security gaps in your environment and learn how to mitigate these through a comprehensive look at the Citrix technologies. Topics include application and data security, Citrix authentication, authorization, and auditing workflows, operating system hardening, mitigation against network vulnerabilities, hypervisor security, and methods to secure Citrix traffic.
- Course type: Specialist
- Course code: CTX2701
- Duration: 5 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £213.80
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or ‘Attend from Anywhere’ (i.e. live online class)
When is the next class?
Call us on 020 3095 0468 (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-6pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the next available class dates.
How much can I save if I enroll on this course through Hudson?
- QA price: £3208.80 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £2995.00 inc VAT
- Saving: £213.80
Who should enroll in this course?
IT Professionals familiar with the following products XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, and/or ShareFile. Potential students include administrators, engineers, and architects interested in securing a Citrix environment.
Citrix course materials are only available to delegates in e-courseware format. Delegates will be provided with instructions on how to access their e-courseware on day one of the event. Those delegates who are attending via either virtual or extended classroom will be required to provide either three monitors (to view courseware, labs and instructor demos simultaneously) or two monitors and a mobile device. Delegates will be required to have an active TCC (Training.Citrix.com) account in order to access course materials and labs. To setup your TCC account in advance of the course, click here.
Please note: It is highly recommended that the learner use a personal email address (rather than company email) to set up their TCC account. If you do not wish to reference your company name when setting up your TCC account we recommend you use ‘EDUCALC’ as reference.
What’s covered in this course?
Networking (Days 1-2)
- Module 1: NetScaler Network Topology and SSL Offload
- Module 2: NetScaler Gateway Authentication and Authorization
- Module 3: NetScaler Application Firewall Overview
- Module 4: NetScaler Attacks and Protections
Mobility (Day 3)
- Module 5: XenMobile Introduction
- Module 6: XenMobile NetScaler Integration
- Module 7: XenMobile Encryption
- Module 8: XenMobile Server Console
- Module 9: Managing Security
- Module 10: Secure Apps
- Module 11: ShareFile Introduction
- Module 12: StorageZones
- Module 13: ShareFile NetScaler Integration
- Module 14: Authentication
- Module 15: Data Loss Prevention
Virtualization (Days 4-5)
- Module 16: Securing Traffic in a XenApp/XenDesktop environment
- Module 17: Implementing Advanced Authentication Methods for XenApp and XenDesktop
- Module 18: Improving App and Data Security
- Module 19: Implementing XenApp/XenDesktop Operating System Hardening
- Module 20: Hypervisor Security
- Module 21: Monitoring and Operations